1. Academy timings from 24th Oct 2017 (Winter Sessions): Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday - 3:30 PM till 5:30 PM, Sunday - 7:00 AM till 9:00 AM.
2. Registration open till 30th May 2017.
3. Ten Players from the club (Anshuman Gope, Mrutyunjay Sharma, Swastik Samal, Krishna Pallai, Pritam Jena, Ankitkar Jaiswal, D Janaki Reddy, Sangita Khadia, Reema Laxmi Ekka, , Ranjita Ransingh) represents Odisha state in season 2016-17.
4. Academy team won two of the three matches played during Kolkata tour in Dec’2016 and reached Semi-finals in the U16 Inter-Academy tournament in Chakradharpur, (5 wins and 1 loss).
5. Rourkela Gymkhana wins the 1st Veterans’ (40+) Tournament, organized by the club in the month of November 2016, defeating Rising Club, Sec-20 in the final, by 6 wickets.
6. Under the “Go Green” project, the World Environment Day (5th June 2016) was observed and around 70 tree samplings were planted in and around the vicinity of the Academy and Club playground.
7. *** Swastik Samal & Krishna Pallai attends Under 19 Zonal camp for boys (ZCA, East Zone) at Ranchi.
8. *** Sangita Khadia attends Under 19 Zonal camp for girls (ZCA, East Zone) at Bhubaneswar,
9. ***Swastik Samal represents Under 19 East Zone team in the Inter Zonal tournament organised by BCCI at Chennai.
10. Social Responsibility: Club donated a Sewing Machine, a Mixer/Grinder and a cheque of rupees Five Thousand to Home & Hope (Sector -17) for the benefit of the special children with a pledge to contribute further.